This is what the site looks like
The Variety Available:
This is just under the beauty segment.U have lot of option under Nutrition,diabetes,Home devices,Eye,Personal care,beauty,baby...etc i quite like the fact that they have a separate section for diabetes.
About the Site:
My Experience with Healthkart:
Ok.So I wanted to get the Organic surge shampoo for dry n frizzy hair.It was available both on healthkart and urban touch. Urban touch had the surprise gift with shopping above 500/- thing and Healthkart ka I had voucher worth 100/- ,thanks to Ankita from Corallista makeup blog. .With so many blogger friends not liking the surprise gift I chose healthkart to place my order. I placed my order on 15th of November & immediately got a mail with the product details which they updated in my account in their site also.
Here is the invoice I received via e-mail.
You can see that the goods were dispatched the next day itself after a confirmation call to confirm the order .Now I had used the COD option & got a call from the courier staff on 19th November around 5 o’clock.I was not there at my place so asked them to deliver the next day, to which they replied its possible on Monday only as they are closed on Sunday.I was ok with it. So waited the whole day for the stuff to come but it didn’t come.On Tuesday I called up to check with the the courier people and was told that the stuff is out for delivery but again I did not receive it. I know its not a problem with Healthkart.They did their job by sending the stuff the next day itself but the courier staff should be responsible enough. :/ So yesterday I called up their office again and the Lady on the call told me they have my stuff with them.I asked them to send it ASAP and it reached me 2 hrs later. Phewwww!!! :|
The reason I mentioned all this is not to discourage all of you from shopping with Healthkart.Its just that one request for late delivery to the courier guys lead to so many irritating calls n follow ups which I hate.So make sure u r their when u r expecting ur order.
Coming back to the products that reached me yesterday.It was a white box that came properly wrapped with tapes.
The invoice was attached to the package which I already had in my mail.
The shampoo was bubble wrapped to avoid breakage or spillage.
Both my orders were in perfect condition .
They also have this referral program which is what makes this site different from all the others. If you refer this code then the user gets 100/- off on shopping worth 500/- or above & 100/- gets credited in your account also.So here is the referral code jyotimishrKZ365. If you haven’t shopped from Healthkart yet then you should definitely grab this opportunity. ;)
Coming down to the pros and cons.
1. The site is very user friendly.
2. They have separate sections for makeup, skincare, …etc which is very common in online shopping sites.
3. They are quick and the customer care is very prompt and friendly.
4. The packing is good. Not very nice but not bad also.
5. Many brands available which makes it easy to choose and place an order.
6. They have discount on most of the items like their counterparts .
7. Currently they are running a free shipping offer on every purchase.
7. my order was going to reach me on 19th which is 3 days after I placed the order. (However it became delayed due to some misunderstanding between the courier staff n myself. ) Not really healthkart’s fault. :/
8. Cash on Delivery option is there.
9. They also have a very wide range of accessories, personal care products, even health supplements for both men and women which is a welcoming change.
1. Some of the brands like colorbar and NYX are missing.
My Rating: 4 out of 5 (minus one for absence of brands like NYX, colorbar…etc)
Recommendation: I would definitely recommend this site to all of you. You should definitely check it out. :) HERE is the link.
have a nice day.