Hey Girlies!I was just cleaning & rearranging my stuff today morning when i came across my lipsticks.I realised I’ve so many of them in just two months and then this swatch post came into my mind. I’ll show you 6 of the color bliss lipsticks i own here. More from the UCR range coming soon .So stay tuned. This will definitely help those who want to try these lipsticks but are not sure about the shades yet.I know i am a darling.So before you say thank you. i would like to say you are most welcome.
2 of these are from the older range and 4 from the new.
Price: Avon has recently increased prices for most of its products.
This is available for MRP 169/- INR On offers you can get these as 1 for 119/- & 2 for 199/-
1. Mango mania: burnt coral with rich pigmentation. lasts for about 5 hours and leaves a tint behind.will suit most Indian skintones beautifully. no doubt its my favorite of the lot! For a more detailed review check HERE.
2. Sparkling wine: A red with coral undertones.This has subtle shimmer but nothing OTT,with good pigmentation too.This would look great on all complexions.
On my Lips: All Lip swatches are taken in natural light, but the shades are just a tad bit brighter in person.Still it will give you some idea about the shades. (The swtches on hands are more like the true shades.)
3.Ruby sparkles: A deep pink with subtle shimmer. Looks beautiful on lips and would suit most skin tones again. can be swipes 2/3 times to give an opaque pigmentation.
4. Cranberry: ummm a pink.But not bright, not light.Some where in between. Pigmentation is not that great. Looks nice otherwise but not one of my favs.Not for pigmented lips.
On my lips:
5. Whisper: A true nude.If you like nudes then this is a must have for sure.looks almost like my lips with just enough shine to make it beautiful.would look more peach on fair skin tones.May wash out dusky beauties though!.
6. Sweet rose: A beautiful peachy coral. More peach and less coral that makes it a very wearable shade.One of my favorites again.Will suit medium to fair skin tones beautifully.
On my lips:
Now lets have a look at all the shades side by side.
Hope this post was helpful.Let me know if you would like to see a detailed post for any of these.