Review by Riya
I have oily acne prone skin… so a toner is must for me and tea tree is known for acne treatment from ages. So obviously when I spotted this tea tree toner from fab India I got it as fast as possible. :-D I try to follow CTM religiously twice a day. Toning is as important as
Fab India Tea Toner
An alcohol free skin toner with tea tree oil that controls sebum and clears blemishes.
Direction for use: After washing your face and neck spray the skin toner onto a cotton swab and gently stoke in all upward direction. Avoid contact with eyes.
Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Imid Urea, Tea Tree oil, Salicylic Acid, Neem Leaf Extract and Turmeric Extract.
Price: Rs 125 for 200ml
My experience with Fab India Tea Toner
I love this toner very much; it’s perfect for me. It gives a nice soothing sensation and keeps oil at bay for 3-4 hrs. On continuous usage keeps the acne away. It doesn’t dry my skin and I can also see huge difference on my pores on continuous usage. It has a medicinal neem kind of smell which is not too strong so it won’t bother people with sensitive nose. :-P It doesn’t sting at all and quantity is huge, it would easily last for 3-4 months.
Pros of Fab India Tea Toner
- Gives a nice refreshing and soothing feeling
- Contains tea tree oil which is famous for its role in acne treatment
- Doesn’t contain alcohol (alcohol dries the skin :-\)
- Helps in keeping acne away
- Controls oil
- Shrink pores on continuous usage
- Doesn’t sting at all
- Huge quantity will last for 3-4 months
- Convenient flip flop packaging
- Contains natural ingredients like neem and turmeric extract
- Also has Salicylic acid which is known for its effectiveness in acne treatment
Cons of Fab India Tea Toner
No cons for me, it’s my HG toner <3
Do I recommend it? Yes definitely if you have sensitive oily/dry skin give this a try. Its mild enough so won’t irritate your skin. :-)
ETM Edit* That sure sounds like a HG Product Riya. FabIndia products do not suit me usually but i am definitely going to try this for once. :) Stay tuned people, more lip swatches coming your way! ;)