Currently i am testing a lot of eye products from different brands. Thought i should share few of my looks before i review them for you people.
I will focus only on the eye products on this post.
Products under testing:
From left to right...1. Diana of London Catwalk Mascara: Black
2. Viviana Ink Liner: Black
3. Avon Glimmersticks Diamond Eyeliner: Textured Teal
4. Faces single eye shadow Fard A Paupieres "FES245" : Black
5. Faces single eye shadow Fard A Paupieres "FES245" : Dirty Olive Green
The swatches in Natural light!
Step by Step Tutorial:
1. Prep & prime your eyes.I have very dry eye lids hence i have just used my Avon Refined White Eye Cream and Clinique All about Eyes Concealer to conceal the pigmentation of my lids.Set it with compact.If you have oily lids you can use a primer before you start working on the shadows.
2. Draw a thick line on your upper lash line with your Kajal/Kohl. I have used Oriflame Eye Intensity Pencil in Black.do not worry about being messy.It need not be a perfect line.
3. Smudge it with a sponge tip smudger but make sure the upper lash line area is the darkest. I've used The Body Shop Line Softener for this.
4. Pick up the green eye shadow with an eye shadow brush and pat it on your lids leaving the inner corner blank. Make sure you do not cross the crease area. I've used the brush from the VLCC Groome Essential Tool Kit & Basicare Eye shadow Brush.You can use one brush.
5. Swirl the blending brush lightly on the black eyeshadow, dust off the extra and start moving it in your crease area like a wiper but perpendicular to the eye.:P Sorry couldn't get a better example. ^_^ I've used the Faces Cosmetics Eye Shadow Blending Brush-106.
6. Get some black eye shadow on your pencil brush and line your lower lash line to give a smudged look.Leave the inner corner blank.I've used Sigma Pencil Brush E30.
7. Now get some highlighter on the pencil brush and highlight the inner corner/Tear duct area.I've used the same Sigma Pencil Brush E30 & Inglot Pearl 393 as the highlighter.I've used the same highlighter on my brow bone area as well.
8. Line your eyes . I've used Viviana Ink Liner: Black for the upper lash line and Avon Glimmerstick diamonds Eye liner in Textured teal (Blackened dirty green) for the waterline and lashline, You can use any olive green liner or plain black kajal for the same.
9. Now that your eyes are almost done, just pull out your favorite mascara and coat your lashes.I've used Diana of London Catwalk Mascara: Black.
10.Fill your brows with a dark brown or black filler or eye shadow. I've not used anything here. :P
Thats it.you are done! :)
The Brushes Used:
1. Basicare Eye Shadow brush.
2. Eye shadow brush from the VLCC Groome Essential Tool Kit.
3. The Body Shop Line Softener.
4. Sigma Pencil brush E30.
5. Faces Cosmetics Eye Shadow Blending brush-106.
Let me know how you liked the look? I personally think its a very wearable look and i wouldn't mind wearing it in broad day light too. In fact am planning to do this again this weekend. ;) for hubby dear. ^_^