Just Herbs Aloevera Facial Massage Gel Review
Hi beauties. This is my first review on ETM…I am already loving to be a part of this team.
My Experience with Just Herbs Aloevera Facial Massage Gel:
It didn’t break me out and at same time didn’t moisturize. I love it for its calming effect. Just Herbs Aloevera Facial Massage Gel can be used in summers after coming back from sun, am hoping it would calm down the heat. It would be suitable for all skin types. My cousin sister used this gel on her wax rashes and bumps. It immediately calmed and soothed her skin. So all in all it’s a winner. I am using it from 2 months once a day and its half empty .It will last a long time.
Just Herbs aloe vera massage gel is very light and almost water-y.
Appears like water on spreading. 🙂
Pros of Just Herbs Aloevera Facial Massage Gel :
- Very light in texture
- Didn’t cause any breakouts
- Suitable for all skin types
- No preservatives, no parabens
- Soothes rashes and irritation
- Very little quantity required.
- No animal testing
- Herbal fragrance, although it won’t be liked by all.
Cons of Just Herbs Aloevera Facial Massage Gel :
- A bit pricy.
- Availability (I have seen it online only)
- Although company claims it to be 100% herbal but I doubt it as it has 3 years of shelf life.