Product says: shake, spritz and stir up some fun! A sparkling fragrance cocktail of tropical fruits muddled with fresh rose petals and sexy woods.
My Experience: let’s start with the packaging. It gets full marks on this front. Attractive glass bottle containing pink tinged liquid inside. The pink liquid mixes with the transparent liquid on shaking and then quickly separates. My 4 year old niece loves playing with this. 😛
Um! Talking about the smell, I really like the fact that this perfume doesn’t induce headache! 😀 My olfactory sense is seriously weird. Though! This perfume does smells a little sweet initially for like 15 seconds then it turns all tangy and citrusy and finally lingers on as a nice musky smell. After using this perfume I realized I like musky woodsy notes more than fruity flowery ones.
- Very light day wear perfume. You can easily wear it to work.
- Staying power is pretty decent. Lingers for around 7-8 hours on me though I have to shove my wrist all up to my nose to smell it.
- No sickly sweet smell.
- Very attractive packaging.
- Decently priced.
- I wish the staying power was a little more.
- What’s up with the name ROSE fizz?? I hardly detect any rose(y) smell.
- 30 ml is too less. 🙁
- Only available through representatives. But then we have jyo. 😛
- Ah! So now you know it’s easy to love this one. If you like light musky perfumes with little bit of citrusy flavour, do try it.
ETM Edit* Lovely review Vandana. 🙂 You say, it lasts for 7-8 hrs. :O Then it must be amazing. 😀 I have used another EDT from Avon and love it for the smell but It wouldn’t stay for even 4 hrs. :/ BTW me no longer an Avon rep. 😛 O:)