What MAC Says:
My take on the product:
The finish is satin which in spite of being labelled as *dry* by many ladies remains my most favorite finish after lustres. 😀 It delivers enough color like the mattes without being over glossy or too dry 🙂 *puurrfect*
The pigmentation is excellent and one swipe is enough to get the bullet color on the lips. *_*
The color is oh so perfect for our complexions 😀 Though it looks brick brown and a tad boring in the bullet, *strictly my opinion :P* it is extremely misleading as it translates into a lovely peachy brick shade on the lips which is another of those classics to polish up any look any day without ever looking dramatic or OTT. 🙂 Medium complexioned ladies definitely check it out!
Being a satin finish it lasts a really good amount of time on my lips and I don’t have to worry much about touching up before at least 5 hours with chat and snacks in between *duhh..how could you think I would live without food for 5 hrs O_O*
- Classy travel friendly MAC packaging 🙂
- The texture is light, smooth and easily applicable without any tugging.
- Great pigmentation and it just takes a single swipe to get the actual color on lips!
- The color retro is a lovely universally flattering peachy brick shade which everyone could carry off amazingly <3
- It lasts for a really long time on my lips easily through 5 hours without any touch ups!
- Does not dry out lips at all *note- I do not have dry lips though!*
- Yummy MAC signature vanilla ^_^ * I want a perfume :x*
- Being a satin finish it does have a slight tendency to emphasize the dry patches or fine lines of lips if the lips are not exfoliated or moisturised 😐
Do I recommend?
While you guys get even more confused and frustrated in this MAC madness I promise to be back for more real soon 😉 Till then bu-byee and love ya! <3
ETM Edit* I agree with you 100%. 🙂 This shade looks amazing on medium-dusky beauties. I have so many similar shades that I never gave it a try and I don’t regret. 😛 Beautiful lip swatches as always. ^_^