L’Oreal Paris True Match BB Cream: Swatch And Review
Anyways the 3 shades are:
- Ivory *mine*
- Golden and
My take on L’Oreal Paris True Match BB Cream:
The texture is very soft, smooth and glides on the skin in a soothing, non-greasy yet hydrating manner. 🙂 It does not take much effort to blend seamlessly into the skin and in spite of its high SPF does not leave behind a ghastly whitish cast. <3
The color Ivory is the lightest in the shade range and has yellowish tones which I thought would clash with my skin but thankfully it did not and my skin looked all bright, glowing and rested. 😀 My minor discolorations and imperfections were sufficiently covered up and no extra concealing was required! For extremely blemished skin though, this cream’s medium coverage would not be enough.
L’Oreal Paris True Match BB Cream settles into a dewy finish which gets oilier as the day wears on for us with oily-combination skins 😐 and that is where it will score bigger with dry-normal skinned ladies! If I set it with powder though, it carries on for a much longer time without showing oily patches.:) The day I was sitting inside an air-conditioned room, oohh 🙂 my skin was soft and fresh and oil free without being dehydrated and stretchy!! I will love this cream in winter am sure!
It has no discernible smell as such and smells of ok..Don’t laugh 😛 of Maybelline make up remover. 😛 😛 *I don’t blame you anymore for thinking I am mad :P*
The pros of L’Oreal Paris True Match BB Cream:
- Sexy golden and cream packaging with a convenient nozzle tip <3
- Very soft, smooth and creamy texture 🙂
- Blends easily in skin without leaving any white cast <3
- The shade Ivory is a perfect match for me and brightens up my face instantly, giving it a subtle glow and concealing minor imperfections 🙂
- Dewy finish which dry-normal skinned beauties will love!
- Boasts of the presence of skin beneficiary ingredients like hyaluronic acid and vitamin CG
- Wears through the day with a couple of compact touch ups to combat oily skin in humid climate.
- No obtrusive fragrance
- Quite high SPF!
The cons of L’Oreal Paris True Match BB Cream:
- Limited shade range :-/
- Not a great option for ladies with oily skin during summer.*nor does it claim to control oil*
- Expensive w/ respect to Garnier and Maybelline ones
Soo that’s all for today! While you guys gear up for winter an prepare to order this golden beauty I will be off clicking pics for my next review. 😀 Till then, miss me gorgies
Review by Agnirupa
ETM Edit* Sounds like a perfect base for winters Agni. I am really bored with the BB and CC Creams flooding the market. 😐 I still think I will give this a try this winter. Pune weather is really dry right now and it seems like the perfect one . 🙂 Lovely pictures and review. BTW How many base makeup do you have? You seem to have all those BB,CC creams and as far as I know some 4-5 foundations too. 😛