My take on Candy Yum Yum Lipstick:
The pigmentation of MAC candy yum yum is kabooomm :D. Just 1 swipe makes it full blast-it can cover your lip pigmentation,flaws, hell it can cover up your nose along with it if you desire 😛 and if you blotch it up outside your lip line..ahem..god help you!! My hand swatch refused to budge completely even after showering for 2 days! Strong color that!
The texture is matte as stated and as MAC Mattes go, candy yum yum is another of those full blast mattes to provide the boom! It applies nicely, smoothly without any dragging and does not really settle that much in fine lines or dry patches of lips, 🙂 but as the day wears on you might feel the need of hydration especially in the upcoming winters, so as I always say- do wear a clear lip balm with SPF under any MAC matte!
The color candy yum yum as stated by MAC as bright pink is duhhhh..it should have been underlined and mentioned as uber-bright neon pink with bright blue undertones to scare away/attract anyone anywhere! It is a true blue vibrant neon pink which I assure you is quite a task to pull off! Even the most beautiful lady may end up looking like a poisoned zombie with a bare face and this lippie. 😛 You do need proper eye makeup and blush to balance and carry this off and a warm pink lip liner makes the task easier. 🙂
It lasts on and on..on wipe away tissues, on hand swatches, on lips- Candy Yum Yum never really fades except with maybe a very strong makeup remover. 😛
- Sleek, classy MAC packaging 🙂
- Awesome pigmentation- 1 swipe can cover up literally everything on earth!
- Beautiful matte finish which applies softly and nicely without any dragging issues 🙂
- Uber bright, vibrant blue-based neon pink which if carried off with proper make up can transform every single thing and make people gape at you ^_^
- It lasts on and on of course and does not go from your lips till you remove it 🙂
- Does not parch your lips!
- Yummy vanilla fragrance!
- Has a tendency to emphasize fine lines..but then.all MAC mattes have that!
If you still yearn for more that means I haven’t shocked you enough with candy yum yum. ^_^ oh well 😉 I will be back super soon with something else! Bye bye and be gorgeous <3
ETM Edit* This lipstick still looks so wearable on you Agni. I would never dare to wear it anywhere even though I love brights! 😀 But I still want to give it a shot at the store you know, to see how bad it makes me look. 😛 And you should have included your picture wearing this. 😐 How else will people understand the true nature of this color. 3:)