That regular facial massage helps slow down appearance of wrinkles is a well known fact, but if you thought it is only for people who have crossed the 30 age bar, then you are wrong. Every body should incorporate at least 2 minutes of facial massage in their skin care routine.
I am a regular with massage creams from the age of 18 and when people say I don’t look my age, I give all the credit to my massaging routine which is the only thing I never like to skip even though I have not been very diligent in my CTMs the past year.
Now that I have spilled my secret ;), I would like to explain few small but important details about the same.
|Skin Care Tips: Facial Massage Cream And Its Benefits|
Why Facial Massage Is Important?
Why Facial Massage Cream Is Important?
Though massaging is a great thing, it is not always possible to use massage oils for that. Some people are allergic to oils and some just do not like the feeling of an oil being used on the face. The results do look tempting but with our busy everyday life it feels like a mammoth task to put in so much effort and that’s where massage creams come in handy.
You can choose one according to your skin type and start getting the benefit of a 2 minute massage session every day. If you like you can mix some aromatherapy essential oils to it for added benefit.
Along with the massage benefits you get, facial massage creams also
- Help your hands glide smoothly on the skin without tugging or pulling.
- Help moisturise skin from deep within.
- Gives us a chance to use essential oils in a regular basis.
- Gives you the option to choose one as per your skin type.
- Are travel friendly, so you do not need to worry about skipping this ritual even for a day
Some off the counter facial massage creams you can try:
For Normal-Dry Skin:
- Biotique Bio Quince Seed Nourishing Face Massage Cream
- VLCC Skin Defense Pista Message Cream
- Just Herbs Herbal Nourishing Massage Cream
- Aroma magic Turmeric Cleanser (Review here)
For Nomal-Oily Skin:
How I do it?
- Spritz some rose water (toner)
- Apply the massage cream in dots all over the face
- Massage in upward and outward motion for a minute.
- Spritz some toner again when the cream is absorbed and massage for 1 more minute.
P.S: For summers you can use some ice cubes instead of toner.
A cleaner, brighter, toned up look that is not temporary.
I do like getting facials done every month for the expert massage service and I love the effect but that is not enough if you want your skin to look and stay healthy in the long run. Follow a CTM routine with products that suit your skin type and give yourself a quick massage everyday to maintain the skin’s tightness and glow. 🙂
I will be letting you know about my new CTM routine for the winters soon. Till then enjoy the chill in the air, drink lots of water and stay healthy. 🙂