Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution Review And Demo
Helooo pretty people 🙂
I am here today with a review of one of my very very few makeup products which I use sparingly for fear that it will be over even sooner than I already am going through it and yess this is my 2nd bottle. 😉 The next time am gonna get the full size pakka! Surprised I bet? Coming from somebody like me who loathes sticking to any particular stuff, to re purchase this is a shocker, but a well-deserved one I assure you. 😀 presenting the world famous Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution!
What Bioderma Says:
At the cutting edge of innovation, BIODERMA has pioneered micellar solutions. Specially formulated for sensitive, normal to dry skins, the Sensibio H2O micelle solution gently cleanses face and eyes. It removes water-resistant make-up.
The micelles contained in its formula effectively micro-emulsify impurities while maintaining the skin’s balance (soap-free, physiological pH).
- Soothing and decongesting active ingredients prevent the feelings of irritation often caused by cleansing.
- Sensibio H2O guarantees excellent cutaneous and ocular tolerance (tested under ophthalmological supervision).
- Water (Aqua), Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide.
- Soak a cotton pad Sensibio H2O and cleanse the face and eyes and/or remove any make-up. Repeat the application until the cotton pad remains clean. Rinsing the face isn’t required, though gentle pat drying will be ideal
Bioderma Sensibio H2O price in India: Rs 599.00 :’( for that measly bottle…
Going to bed without removing your make up can be the highest level of torture for your skin and using harsh make up removers can just make things worse. A mild yet highly effective cleanser Sensibio H20 comes from the makers of the best skincare products. Bioderma, through a miraculous formula has successfully created Sensibio H20 micelle solution. It effectively removes water based make up without being harsh on skin. The soap free cleanser is suitable for all skin types as it maintains skin’s natural ph level. Give your skin the beauty sleep it requires!
- Fragrance free formula.
- Alcohol free fomula.
- High on ph formula maintains skin natural moisture level.
- Formulated for sensitive skin hence prevents irritation.
My Take on Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution:
The Bioderma Sensibio micelle solution comes in a sensible clear sturdy rounded plastic bottle with a cute pink flip cap which is both easy to use and carry around.
The texture is waterrrrr..lol it is really and I can bet you will drink it straight up if I pour it in your glass. 😀 It is absolutely clear, watery and feels non-sticky, non-greasy, soothing and cooling like..yes the chorus please.. WATER!!!
It is fragrance free as it is made with sensitive skinned ladies in mind and is oil and alcohol free! I just soak my cotton pad in it and swipe it across my lips and eyes mostly *I go for my heavy duty oil cleanser to get off base makeup as I don’t want to waste and finish this. 😛 *. I usually hold the pad to my eyes for around 10 secs and that’s all it takes to completely dissolve my waterproof mascara, the infamous gel liners, heavy duty kohls and eyeshadows. 😀 This micelle solution does not sting my eyes at alllll and instead soothes and moistens it. <3
For lips as well I need to swipe it gently across my lips for a couple of times to completely remove even the most staining lipsticks! It does not dry out my skin/lips/eyes after it dries and leaves behind clean, soft and smooth skin. 🙂 Luuvvvv…
The Pros of Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution:
- Cute, transparent rounded plastic bottle with pink cap-easy to carry and use.
- Texture is just like water- cooling, soothing, runny, fragrance free 🙂
- Wipes off every bit of heavy duty makeup very easily and cleanly.
- Very gentle on skin and does not strip skin of its moisture 🙂
- Does not aggravate/irritate my sensitive eyes, is cooling and gentle.
The Cons of Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution:
- Not easily available 🙁 🙁
- Expensive 😡
My Rating: 5/5!!
Do I recommend?
You bet I do! I had been dying to try this out ever since Lisa Eldridge raved about how its one of her cant-live-without products and now I see just why! Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution is so soothing, lovely, gentle yet works so well on sensitive areas like eyes and lips that wish I had enough money right now to subscribe for an unending supply of this stuff! Do try this out!!
No swatches 😛 *go peer at your water bottle if you must -_-*
Demo: *hand smeared with heavy duty liner, lip pencil, gloss, lipstick..*
Till my next review, do pick this bottle of goodness up and you can thank me later. 😉 Stay pretty and keep smiling!