DIY No heat easy curls using paper
I have super smooth silky soft straight tresses, while I thank my mom a gazillion times for the beautiful hair which I got it from her genes, there is no day I haven’t envied lasses with flattering curls who sport ultra-glam chic look.
So, I tried this simple DIY curls at home just as a random try it came out too good. Here are the quick steps, so you give it a try and flaunt your curls.
- Wash your hair with shampoo followed by conditioner
- Apply a hair softener or an anti-frizz if you are hair is prone to frizz (I haven’t)
- Wipe your hair until it is slightly damp
- When the hair is still damp, take the paper and twist over your hair strands. (Imagine rolling a pencil over a thread, here thread is the paper and pencil acts as paper.
- Leave it for 4hours at least
- Ta ta daaaa…voila, get your hair free of paper, get in to your LBD and your favorite pair of stilettos and you are ready to rock the curls with world full of confidence.
- These curls can be attained with stockings in the place of paper too. And you can also roll over your hair strands and secure it with bobbi pins to attain these curls.
- These three methods are quite economic and the curls last all day, by the end of the day the curls transform in to sexy wavy beach curls which look even more flattering.
- This method is great to experiment and get the chic look to give yourself a refreshing change from the boring straight hair.
- The only downside it is little time consuming 🙁
I hope you enjoyed knowing this method as much as I enjoyed writing for you. Have a happy curling 🙂
Article by Anusha
[alert-note]You have such wonderful and shiny hair Anusha! With my kind of hair I wouldn’t dare try something like this, but girls with straight hair must try this once! In love with those curls! <3 Lovely post. :)[/alert-note]