Kryolan Derma Color Camouflage Creme Review and Swatch
It is an excellent concealer. Read on to find out. Apart from the availability and confusion regarding choosing the color there is nothing wrong with this little tub of magic. It is Cruelty free. OMG.Yayy.
Dermacolor Camouflage Creme is an especially highly pigmented make-up which is designed to correct and cover skin disfigurements, discolorations and tattoos. Dermacolor Camouflage Creme is especially suitable for face and neck. With proper use of the Dermacolor Camouflage System skin abnormalities can be easily corrected. Ones Dermacolor Camouflage Creme is fixed using Fixing Powder and Fixing Spray from Dermacolor it will be waterproof and protects the skin against damaging UV radiation. Dermacolor Camouflage could last even under extreme conditions like swimming, heat and physical strain. Dermacolor Camouflage Creme is available in an extensive range of shades and those are intermixable which gives the make-up a natural appearance when applied correctly. ECARF certified.
Price: 350 inr
My Take on Kryolan Derma Color Camouflage Creme
Packaging: The derma color camouflage creme comes in a tiny white tub with a turquoise twist cap along with the name and all the necessary things printed on it. Also it has the Kryolan logo on it.
Shade: This particular shade is DFD. I am approx. an NC35- NC42 . I Vary. Shade selection is one of the hardest thing with this particular concealer.
Kryolan Derma Color Camouflage Creme Swatch
I have also attached a close up of my eyes to show you how it works on my dark circles. On a scale of 1-10 my dark circles are around 4 in intensity. So you can very well imagine how it will do on your skin type.
Kryolan Derma Color Camouflage Creme Swatch on eyes
Pros of Kryolan Derma Color Camouflage Crème
- It is the finest concealer I have used. It’s a little hard in the jar and its not like a liquid concealer to blend but it is semi-solid which goes powder like in 5 seconds of blending.
- It is very affordable and easily available at kroylan stores across India.
- You can bank on this single cream to do the under eye job as well as hide acne scars even surgery scars.
- No Kryolan product has ever been tested on an animal.
- Clinically tested.
- A little goes a really long way.
- It works on all types of skin. Especially oily skin. Dry skin may need to be moisturized before you out this on.
- Blends in easy.
- Wide variety of shades to choose from to get the perfect match for your skin tone.
- Creases a little. Not much but does crease a little.
- Never looks cakey or an obvious concealer.
- Stays for really long time.
Cons of Kryolan Derma Color Camouflage Crème
- It does crease. It creases after 6 hours or so. But very little as compared to other concealers.
- Availability maybe an issue.
- It is hard to find it online as well.
My Rating: 5/5
Will I buy and recommend? Definitely yes.
Review by Raunak
[alert-note]I have this in a wrong shade. 😐 I would have still made it work for me if not for the hard texture. I find it very tough to blend due to its dry texture. Glad you found your perfect match and its working fine! 🙂 [/alert-note]