URBAN DECAY Revolution Lipstick Speedball Swatch, Review & Price
Description: Deep Vibrant purple
Weight: 2 .8 gm
Price: $ 22 plus tax
My Take on URBAN DECAY Revolution Lipstick Speedball:
After sharing my reviews for URBAN DECAY Jilted, F bomb and Catfight am here with another exclusive to UD shade – Speedball. I picked this a while ago and it’s the latest addition in their permanent line but is only available at Urban Decay site.
- Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick “Ladyflower” Swatch and Review
- Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick “Gash” Swatch and Review
- Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick “Crush” Swatch and Review
Shade: UD Speedball is cool toned bright purple shade which is hard to find these days and that was the sole reason I picked this even after mixed reviews. The day I tried this first time I was very disappointed but immediately I took off the access on tissue and worn this as a stain and VOILA, it is so flattering and so beautiful when worn that way.
Texture: The texture of this shade is light weight but the finish is little uneven and it feels patchy at times if you layer it too much back and forth. I prefer to use this with light hand and like a stain and it still pack a lot of pigmented and the colour is very saturated.
Pigmentation: UD Speedball is decently pigmented and required 2 layers to cover any sort of pigmentation, even if the finish is not that great this shows really well applied like a stain as well.
Staying Power: The lipstick when worn as a stain wears for 4 hrs easily without fading unevenly and doesn’t settle in fine lines.
Packaging: URBAN DECAY Lipstick have this sleek, gunmetal packaging and I absolutely adore that.
URBAN DECAY Revolution Lipstick Speedball Swatch
URBAN DECAY Revolution Lipstick Speedball Lip Swatch
Pros of URBAN DECAY Revolution Lipstick Speedball:
- The shade is very flattering provided you have courage to sport this.
- The staying power is great even when worn as a stain.
- The feel is light weight on lips.
Cons of URBAN DECAY Revolution Lipstick Speedball:
- There is little unevenness in this particular shade and I absolutely hate the fact.
- They are not easily accessible here in India and shopping online always involves custom duties.
Recommendations: I really liked the shade and wanted this to layer evenly but there is a lot of unevenness to it and the only way I find this work wonderfully is as a “STAIN” . Speedball is fabulous when worn as a stain but I didn’t pay for that and hence poor ratings .
Review by Rashmi