Freedom Pro 12 Eyeshadow Palette (Audacious 3) Review & Swatches-
Have you heard about the Freedom Pro brand? If not then let me tell you about this one, it is a UK based brand which has been supported by the Makeup Revolution. They have an amazing product range which are absolute professional cosmetics and at an affordable prices! I was trying my first eyeshadow palette, a friend suggested me to go for this one. The product is called Freedom Pro 12 which has 12 stunning colors perfect for all occasion and the furthermore the palette comes in 8 shades, they offer wide range of options. Read on to find more!
What Freedom Pro says:
Freedom Pro 12 Eyeshadow Palettes for your pretty eyes!
- Enhance the beauty of your eyes with these soft textured eyeshadow palettes
- Now it’s easy to create professional quality looks with these palettes.
- Contains 12 shades of our High Definition formula, to create impact and professional quality looks.
- Available in makeup artist assembled artistic themes and collections.
Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Ethylhexyl Palmitate,Silica, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, (+/-): CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 15850, CI 16035, CI 77007, CI 42090, CI7 7742, CI 77510, CI 45410, CI 19140, CI 77288.
Price: INR 1200 for 12gm.
My take on the Freedom Pro 12 Eyeshadow Palette (Audacious 3)-
The palette comes in 8 different shades and each containing 12 assorted shades:
1. Chasing Rainbows (Neon and very bright shades)
2. Le Fabuleux (Mixture of subtle and bold shades)
3. Stunning Smokes (Dark shades to create the perfect smoky eyes)
4. Dreamcatcher (Mixture of rosy and bold shades)
5. Audacious Mattes (Very light shades for daily use)
6. Secret Rose( Dark shades of pink, people who love pink would find all shades of pink in this palette!)
7. Audacious 3(Shimmery mixture of bold and light shades)
8. Romance and Jewels (It is more like a vintage type of palette- shimmer with bold shades)
I got myself Audacious 3 since it has both shimmery and light shades. Shimmery ones can be used for special locations and lighter ones for daily use.
The palette comes in a basic packaging with a transparent lid. Each shade is present in 12 rectangular pans that contain 1gm of every shade. I found the packaging very attractive and sturdy at the same time makes it perfect for travelling.
The palette consists of 3 matte and 9 shimmery shades. I choose this one because it has the perfect balance of warm and cool shades. The texture is creamy and stays as long as 5 hours, if you want to increase the longevity then eyeshadow primer is a must. It feels light on my lids and pigmentation is really good. I have no complaints about the texture or the pigmentation of the product. All the shades are perfect and absolutely amazing for Indian skin tone.
Pros of the Freedom Pro 12 Eyeshadow Palette (Audacious 3):
- Texture is creamy and doesn’t fall off.
- Does not feel heavy.
- Staying power is good.
- Variety of shades available.
- Pigmentation is far better than expected.
Cons of the Freedom Pro 12 Eyeshadow Palette (Audacious 3):
I didn’t find any!
Swatches of the Freedom Pro 12 Eyeshadow Palette (Audacious 3)-
My Rating: 5/5!
Do I recommend the Freedom Pro 12 Eyeshadow Palette (Audacious 3)?
In a nutshell I love this Freedom Pro 12 Eyeshadow Palette (Audacious 3). I totally recommend this one if you are looking for palette which has both shimmery and matte shades!
Review by- Rhea Dadra