Mesmara Australian Tea Tree Essential Oil Review
I received a few bottles of Essential Oils a while back from this New Brand “Mesmera” . I have been using them very often these days and my favourite one has to be this Tea Tree Essential Oil about which I am going to talk in my review .
Product Claims :
- 100% Pure, Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- no fillers, additives, bases or carriers added .
- Mesmara Australian Tea Tree Essential Oil is extracted by the process of steam distillation from the leaves of
- Melaleuca Alternifolia. We follow strict guidelines to protect the natural properties of the oil during extraction and packaging.
- Mesmara Australian Tea Tree Essential Oil has a green, medicinal, woody aroma
- Mesmara Tea Tree Essential Oil is Imported from Australia and proudly bottled in India.
- Mesmara Australian Tea Tree Essential Oil comes in an amber coloured glass bottle to block the light and keep the oil fresh.
- Mesmara Australian Tea Tree Essential Oil is extracted by the process of steam distillation from the Australian native plant Melaleuca Alternifolia
Price : Rs. 450 for 15 ML
Available online at Amazon
Some Benefits of Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Tea tree oil’s antiseptic abilities fight and help heal skin irritations, including acne and dandruff
- Can be used with a carrier oil or in facial washes and shampoos to add healing and deep-cleaning power
- Use in a diffuser or humidifier, a few drops provide aromatherapy for home or office.
- Tea tree oil can be used in diluted form to reduce acne, pimples, dandruff, dry and itchy scalp among other common skin problems.
- Diluted tea tree oil can be used to treat head lice. However, it is not recommended for children.
My Experience With Mesmara Australian Tea Tree Essential Oil
Mesmara Australian Tea Tree Essential Oil comes in an amber coloured , dark glass bottle with a plastic nozzle on top which easily dispenses the oil . The fragrance of this oil is very strong , a mix of woody and herbal-ish . The fragrance is very pure , natural and does not feel chemical-ish or artificial in any way . The oil is so concentrated that you just need 3-4 drops of it for each use . For the same reason , it is advisable that it is not used in undiluted form/directly on the skin .
I have incorporated this oil for my routine usage in a few ways . Like , my scalp tends to get flaky and itchy very easily , so I mix a few drops of this tea tree oil with some water and apply that . It instantly calms down my itchy scalp and gives a soothing/refreshing feel . I have also noticed a slight reduction in scalp irritation/bumps and dandruff since I have started using it .
I also use this tea tree oil as a spot treatment for healing my breakouts . When used directly on the skin , it stings for a few seconds but after that it reduces redness and feels cooling . If you prefer to use safe, natural products for controlling acne/breakouts , this oil can be a very good option for you . However , I would not advise you to use it all over your face but only for spot treatment .
For added benefits , I have also mixed some drops of this tea tree oil in my shampoo and hair oil .
Overall , I am extremely impressed with the quality of this Tea Tree essential Oil and I would wholeheartedly recommend it . The Price is slightly on the higher side but one bottle will easily last you a really long time , plus the quality totally matches up to it .
What I like about Mesmara Australian Tea Tree Essential Oil :
- Pure and Concentrated Oil
- Can be used as spot treatment for healing breakouts
- Reduces scalp irritation and dandruff
- Only 3-4 drops are required for each use
- Dark Glass packaging to maintain potency of the Oil
What I Don’t like about Mesmara Australian Tea Tree Essential Oil :
Nothing at all !
My Rating : 4 on 5
My Recommendation : Mesmara Australian Tea Tree Oil is a very good quality Essential Oil which is Pure and Concentrated . I am really fond of using this Oil in different ways for my routine skin and scalp maintenance . I find it effective as spot treatment for healing breakouts and it also Reduces scalp irritation and dandruff when used regularly . I am impressed with its quality and I would wholeheartedly recommend it . The Price is slightly on the higher side but one bottle will easily last you a really long time , plus the quality totally matches up to it .
Review by Nupur