Shopping Traditional Indian Designer Wear Online with Jivaana.com
A very dear friend of mine (who now lives in New York ) is getting married in a few months . She is extremely fond of Traditional , Ethnic attires and accessories so she was planning to visit Delhi and shop her heart out for her Trousseau . Sadly , she s not able to get a long leave from her work so she had to cancel her visit .Though , I am trying my best to help her out , I WhatsApp or Video call her when I go out shopping in case she likes something , I pick it up for her . But because of the Time Difference it becomes very difficult for us to cordinate . Incidentally , just few days back , I came across a Facebook page for this Online Shopping Website Jivanna.com . The first thing that caught my attention was their Huge Collection of beautiful mojaris (Traditional Indian Juttis ) .
I immediately informed my friend about the website since mojaris/juttis were on top of her Shopping list and she had not picked even a single one as yet .
My friend was extremely happy to see their collection , they sell everything Traditional and Ethnic , starting from Jewellery , designer dresses , footwear for women, Mojari women’s shoes , kolhapuri chappal for women , Clutches , Bags , hand embroidered potlis , to Hair accesories etc.
The cherry on the cake was that they ship worldwide , so my friend can now easily see and shop everything she wanted without having to come down to India. My friend has already placed her first order and is waiting for her package to arrive .
I have been checking the website very often too and have added a lot of products In “My wishlist” which I intend to buy in a few days . I am sharing a few of them below ..
- Mojaris /Jootis in Golden Color , these would go well with most of my Ethnic Dresses I feel.. This Website Jivaana specially has a huge collection of Mojris , in such amazing designs . I haven’t really seen better designs on online shopping websites before .
2. I wanted a pair of Chaandbaalis and this one looks really pretty 😍 and not just chandbaalis the website has a beautiful curated collection of both designer /modern and traditional jewellery pieces.
3. This Ivory Clutch With Gold Metal Embellishments and pink Stones is so Gorgeous , I need this in my life 😍 you can also find Ethnic Potlis that go well with Indian dresses on the website
4. This Multi Layer Pearl Hair Clip is bomb.com , extremely pretty. Certainly a must have for Indian party Hairstyles
5. Lastly , this White Coloured Lehenga looks so serene yet stylish
These are just a few things I have shared with you all here , the website actually has a humungous collection of prettiest footwear , jewellery and designer dresses . I am definitely going to shop a LOT from them and would also recommend the website to anyone looking for Traditional Indian Clothing and accessories.
Article by Nupur