Innisfree Madecassoside Skin Clinic Mask Review-
Hi Everyone …
Sheet masks are my absolute favourite skin pampering product and love to use to use them atleast twice a week . I feel they serve as a great / instant pick me up for my dull skin . I have previously tried and loved Innisfree Skin Clinic Collagen masks and wanted to try more variants from Innisfree’s Skin clinic range . I first saw this Madecassoside mask on a K beauty Blogger’s Instagram feed and then searched a little more about it . So basically Madecassoside is an active skin care ingredient derived from the plant Centella asiatica and has amazing skin healing , soothing and anti ageing benefits . I have been using these masks from a few months now , so sharing my views on it today , keep reading 😃😃😃
What Innisfree Says-
This fine delicate cotton mask contains madecassoside to soothe your irritated skin due to moisture loss and to help fortify skin barrier .
- It contains madecassoside, which soothes the skin and strengthens the skin barrier, which can sooth skin that’s become irritated and sensitive caused by a lack of moisture, to leave the skin moisturized and healthy.
- This 100% natural cotton sheet is made from soft cotton hairs around the cotton wool.
- It is transparent and thin and has good adherence on the skin, which allows for its good substances to be more effective delivered into the skin.
How to use:
- After cleansing, use toner to refine skin texture.
- Take out mask from package and remove film. Evenly adhere it to entire face, avoiding eye and lip area.
- Remove the sheet after 10~20 minutes and gently pat to allow the remaining formula to absorb into skin.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Glycereth-26, Betaine, Arginine, Carbomer, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cellulose Gum, Madecassoside, Glycerin, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Orchid Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Pelargonium graveolens Flower Oil, Disodium EDTA
Price: Rs.150 for One Sheet mask
My take on the Innisfree Madecassoside Skin Clinic Mask-
The Mask comes in Individual foil packaging and is quite thin when compared to normal sheet masks. It also has a film covering attached to it which makes it very easy to unfold the mask .
The mask is very soft , made of fine cotton and contains really good amount of essence . To use the sheet mask, we need to peel off the film and apply it . The mask fits well on my face easily and I don’t have to struggle to apply it properly .
I let it sit on my skin for a good 20 minutes or so and then follow up with the remaining essence left in the packaging . My skin feels well hydrated , soft and comfortable immediately after using this . I have really sensitive , reactive skin which is prone to Irritation sometimes due to change of weather , peeling creams or may be a because of new product that I try . This mask is a complete saviour for my irritated skin and heals it in one use . This is also great on days my skin feels dehydrated and manages to soothe & nourish dry patches .
Overall , I really like these Madecassoside Sheet masks and always keep a few of these in stock . I would highly recommend this to people with Sensitive skin.
Pros of the Innisfree Madecassoside Skin Clinic Mask:
- Good Quality fine cotton mask.
- Fits well on the skin easily
- Contains very good amount of essence
- Leaves skin soft and well nourished
- Soothes and heals skin irritation
- Easy to use and Travel Friendly packaging
Cons of the Innisfree Madecassoside Skin Clinic Mask:
- None except for the fact that these are slightly expensive
My Rating: 5/5!
Do I recommend the Innisfree Madecassoside Skin Clinic Mask?
Innisfree Madecassoside Skin Clinic Mask is a Great skin saviour for my sensitive skin. I can totally depend on this for healing my skin irritation. It is also great for hydrating the skin and leaves skin plump , soft and well nourished . I would highly recommend this to anyone with Sensitive skin 👍👍👍
Review by- Nupur