Morphe 8C Cool Pro Blush Palette Review & Swatch-
I heard a lot about Morphe products and then one day I sat on my laptop and searched for the best product from this brand. I love putting blushes and I always wanted to have a well pigmented blush palette. This has 8 unique shades that comes in one single palette- Morphe 8C Cool Pro Blush Palette. Read on to find out my review on this product.
What Morphe Says-
Buff your way to the top of the blush game with an array of cool tones. This palette features eight blendable, super-boss shades in matte, shimmer, and satin finishes that command attention in all the right ways.
- SEXY (sugared peach)
- IT GIRL(matte ballerina pink)
- FREE(cotton candy sheen)
- HOT(matte fuchsia)
- DRIVEN(shimmering rose)
- EGO(gilded copper)
- Drama (twinkling amethyst)
- Queen (matte raspberry)
BRUSH UP ON BLUSH
Keep it soft or go full glam—blush has your back for every look, Morphe Babe.
- Grab a domed brush like theR14 Round Contour
- Pick up a small amount of blush on the side of your brush bristles
- Lightly sweep the blush on the apples of your cheeks
- Use soft, circular motions to blend
- Use a small, tapered brush like theM427 Tapered Duo
- Swirl it in your blush until saturated
- Apply using soft, circular motions that start on the apples of your cheeks
- Finish by sweeping color down towards your jawline
- Choose an angled brush like the aM405 Contour Brush
- Dip the flat edge of your brush into your blush
- Place color near your hairline and sweep it down, using your cheekbones as a guide
- Apply using tight, circular motions that diffuse and soften as you go downwards
- Wherever you first place your brush on your face will leave the most intense color, apply it by starting on the outside of your face & work your way in.
- If a blush shade is too bold for you, lighten it up by mixing with a bit of setting powder.
- Not ready to commit? Test blush on the back of your hand or your neck to see how intense it’ll look before applying it to your face.
- To brighten your look, choose a blush shade that is a few shades lighter than the depth of your skin tone.
- For a soft, natural look, use a brown tone that has more warmth.
Mica, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyethylene, Magnesium Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Kaolin, Nylon-12, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Tin Oxide (CI 77861), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470).
My take on the Morphe 8C Cool Pro Blush Palette-
The product comes in a black matte palette which is rectangular shape and has Morphe written on the top. The lid closes with a click which is magnetic and keeps the product closed and sturdy. Its a very lightweight palette and honestly I keep this in my bag daily :p
The palette is wonderful not only in terms of shades but also the texture. It contains matte,shimmer and satin finish blushes! So you can expect to find all the variety of colours in one single palette with different texture. Broadly speaking, the major shades present in this palette are peach, pink, coral, fuchsia, rose, copper, amethyst and raspberry shade. This is a multipurpose palette and can be used for daily wear as well for parties.
All the shades present in different texture blend easily and extremely pigmented. With one swipe, you can get the optimum amount of blush that you require. It lasts all day long and can be removed easily with a simple face wash and water. It does not make my skin dry or flaky. Overall this is a wonderful palette that can be used daily as well as on special occasions.
Pros of the Morphe 8C Cool Pro Blush Palette:
- Super pigmentation
- Variety of shades avaialble in one simple palette
- Does not make the skin dry even during winters
- Does not cause any break outs
- Sturdy packaging
- Blends easily
Cons of the Morphe 8C Cool Pro Blush Palette:
None as such!
Swatches of the Morphe 8C Cool Pro Blush Palette-
My Rating: 5/5!
Do I recommend the Morphe 8C Cool Pro Blush Palette?
Yes I totally recommend this Morphe 8C Cool Pro Blush Palette. Though it is not available in India but you can find it easily through various Instagram sellers. Must buy!
Review y- Rhea Dadra